|Important Information about 2016 Open/L10 National Championship
For several days, and non-stop for the past few hours, USPSA leadership and Universal Shooting Acedemy leadership have carefully weighed all options regarding the future of the 2016 Open/L10 National Championship with the potential for severe weather. Many of you have inquired as to the future of the match. There is no date in 2016 that we have available, a proper mix of staff, hotels, and range officers to host this event. The decision to continue comes with a very serious safety warning: You are on your own! It is entirely up to each of you, the level of risk that is acceptable. You electronically signed a waiver stating this when you registered. If you decide not to compete, there will be a process to get your match fee refunded. If you decide to compete at your own risk, understand that we may not be able to complete the match safely. We may even have to change or extend the schedule, but our intent is to get every competitor who stays safely through the match at some point this weekend, if possible.
USPSA Headquarters doesn’t have the most current information. DO NOT call the office. All decisions are being made on the ground in Florida in real-time. Also, the refund process will not be available for at least a week after the match ends, but rest assured you will get your match entry fee refunded if you do not attend the match. Also, do not believe internet rumors that have been circling since before the decision was final, the real information will be on the USPSA Facebook page, the USPSA website, and in person at Universal Shooting Academy.
Click here to submit a cancellation request